点击!

星期二, 七月 12, 2011

After Degree~

"Deng Deng Deng~"

now already year 1 sem 2
luckily give me all pass at last sem..
really thx to my beloved friend.. Ming Qian.. help me a lot >.<
also thx to my CS gang..
I LOVE YOU ALL~
pheeewwwwiiiiitttttt~ XD

i had a accident at last sem.. year 1 sem 1 week 3..
after CNY..
i think i wont forgot that time in my life..
that time i really totally feel what is PAIN and HOPELESS..

that time i was just success go into Degree..
i was done my best go into Degree..
after i work hard..
then gave me met such this thing..
when my motor hit the car that time i really say..
"Walao eh"
my left hand was injured..
(my beloved left hand.. T.T)
my left hand's bone was split..
i was very worry will affect my study or not..
because i don't know how my left hand will become..
that time my brother was sat behind me..
he was so lucky involved in this.. XD
but..
Fortunately..
my brother just had some skin injured..
sorry for him.. >.<

now give you all view some pictures~
(some pictures will make you uncomfortable.. please beware!!)
(child and pregnant women please avoid.. XD)

my left hand as fat as pig hand~ XD


after wrap.. my left hand become like this >.<


inside of wrapping look like~


actually have 2 steel inside my left hand to hold the split bone~


after 1 month more..
after take out the steel.. recover a period time already~

after injured..
i realize actually many tiny things cannot done by only one hand..
both of hands are very very important..
so must appreciate we have a healthy body^^

now my left hand recover as normal already..
but now still have some sequela(后遗症)..
i hope can fast fully recover then can play basketball or something else =)

i wan to thx a lot of friends helping me when i am in trouble..
Dai lou, Ming Qian.. He help me a lot in study..
Boon Han & Tze Siong.. They everyday fetch me go out for every meal..
CS gang.. always encourage and take care of me..
1191 housemate.. also helping a lot of things in everyday life..

already after half of year..
hope bad luck/things gone..
not expert good things will coming but just stand for normal..
平平安安就好 =)

**********

now come back year 1 sem 2.. =(
i found out i become some lazy already..
haiz >.<
the subjects become harder and harder..
i really miss CS gang..
but still must face it without them..
Hope i can overcome these trouble in this sem as well.. =)

very late already..
stop at here..
see you all next time~
tata~

p/s:
i hope my new PC faster coming!! >.<
can't waiting for it..
o(n_n)o

one more..
don't say me not update my blog anymore..
久久一次才有新鲜感嘛^^

3 条评论:

  1. kambateh! haha..and u really go and take ur hand punya picture everyday ah? haha

    回复删除
  2. no lah.. coz my lawyer wan pic to prove mah.. so i got take some pic loh.. haha

    回复删除
  3. wahhh..u got lawyer ahh? hahaa

    回复删除